|Current Leader:||Bucky B. Katt|
|Date of Establishment:||Sometime around September 24, 2007|
|Date of Reorganization:||September 28, 2007, company bought by Monkeywhere?|
|First Appearance:||September 24, 2007|
Wēzl Wār (pronounced "Weasel Wear") was originally a pro-ferret clothing line started by Satchel, but was later bought by Monkeywhere?, who's CEO couldn't stand clothes being sold to and supporting ferrets.
Known Products Edit
- A t-shirt with the company logo
- A t-shirt with the phrase "Wezls 'R' Us"
- A t-shirt with the phrase "Ferret State"
- A t-shirt with the phrase "The Royal Weasel"
- As with Monkeywhere? and Buckco, the ultimate fate of this company remains a mystery.
- If Wēzl Wār was pronounced the way it was spelled, it would be pronounced "Wayzl Wahr".
- After the company was sold to Monkeywhere?, it most likely that it began seling anti-ferret merchandise.